Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Current Value of NOS Altec Items?

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Ronald Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gamalot: Okay, I learned something new today. I see the "method to the madness." I appreciate the explanation of the whys of the ancient real deal Altec/JBL stuff. Thanks.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Value of NOS stuff was the question and there is little doubt that much of this Vintage stuff can far surpass the prices of current offerings no matter how good they might be.

    I know I certainly can't hear much difference any more but there is some mystique and sense of accomplishment when you have a shelf full of unopened 30+ year old HQ parts.

    Gary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.